Saturday, May 30, 2009

music,tv,movie quotes....

We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you? ~ Alice In Wonderland

You ask me about regret? Let me tell you a few things about regret, my darling. There is no end to it. You cannot find the beginning of the chain that brought us from there to here. Should you regret the whole chain, and the air in between, or each link separately, as if you could uncouple them? Do you regret the beginning which ended so badly, or just the ending itself? ~ White Oleander

The truth is no matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes for it to heal, you won't get through it without your friends. ~ Sex In The City

Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing left wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray all you want to whatever god you think will listen. And still, it makes no difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent... it would not be because it cared. ~ Johnny the Homicidal Maniac


Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life. ~ Angelina Jolie

I have been thinking a lot about growing up, and all of the relationships and broken hearts we go through. I always wonder how many times I said "I love you" to someone and knew I didn't mean it. It makes me think about all of the people that have said they love me and didn't mean it as well, and I get really pissed off, because I hate when people lie. I mean, if they were lying to get in my pants, that is one thing, but just for the sake of dragging this heart through the mud. I don't think anyone has ever used me for my body, and that really, really hurts. It really does. I want to be a booty call. Isn’t that what we all want out of life; to be someone's "go to" sex slave? I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, Love. Love sucks. ~ Jaret (Again BMXer I think)

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be. ---Sex and the City

Don't force attraction. --- Sex and the City

Don't stay because you think "it will get better". You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. ~ Sex In The City

There's only one "reason" a man dumps you; he doesn't want you. --- Sex In The City

No comments: