Sunday, July 12, 2009

elite campaign

it's been almost a month since i wrote something here on my blog.i was so busy and at the same time pressured at my work.after my evolution days,we were distributed to our respective team.at shift clymene,there are 5 teams,2 are for the b2b (business to business)campaiign and 3 are for the consumers or basegrowth campaign.in the basegrowth campaign there are the team alvis(top team in the shift),team orkus and vesta.
i was so shocked when they announced that i will be part of team alvis,all of them are high-flyers(although 3 of the members were my batch mates in shaw)still i don't really feel that i deserved to be part of the team bec.I'm not a hard seller.i still keep wondering why i have to be in team alvis when there is rome and jho who were performing better than me.
1 week in the team i was struggling.i was so shy,i even isolated myself to the team.jeff was so nice to share to me all his best practices,there were times that he was so annoyed bec. i keep on going back to what i used to do but he made me realized that the evolution days were over and now is the time for me to shine.
after a couple of days of teaching me,jeff disappeared(OTP) now I'm going to continue what he was taught me,just the best practices not the bad one.*winks*
after a few weeks in team alvis,they had to transfer some agents to the elite campaign or what they called the rev gen campaign.i was one of the those people who was chosen to be the a pioneer team of the account.i cried to my shift mgr. shell and told her that i don't want to leave shift clymene.she made me realized that it's time to grow and they are transferring me to the elite campaign because of my stats and they need performing agents to the campaign.
until now,it's very difficult to understand why i have to be in the rev gen campaign and aside from that i belonged again to the top team which is the team fates.
i kept on thinking why they keep on putting me on the top team?
let's wait and see what will happen next to this rev gen campaign...

No comments: